So Mikey and Jess introduced me to the world of eyebrow threading before my birthday dinner. They convinced me to grow out my eyebrows so I can have them threaded. It has been a difficult process, requiring lots of self-control, I have been tempted multiple times to pluck, but I have resisted. Mikey tells me it will be worth the two weeks of choppy brows, once I have them scultped. The two weeks will be finally up tomorrow! Phew. I will post before and after pics. But for now here are the pics of my birthday dinner at a topless, whoops i mean TAPAS bar with the girls.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Eyebrow Threading and a Tapas Bar Birthday Dinner(Not Topless Bar)
So Mikey and Jess introduced me to the world of eyebrow threading before my birthday dinner. They convinced me to grow out my eyebrows so I can have them threaded. It has been a difficult process, requiring lots of self-control, I have been tempted multiple times to pluck, but I have resisted. Mikey tells me it will be worth the two weeks of choppy brows, once I have them scultped. The two weeks will be finally up tomorrow! Phew. I will post before and after pics. But for now here are the pics of my birthday dinner at a topless, whoops i mean TAPAS bar with the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment